Data Privacy Notice
Name and contact data of the Controller processing personal data
This privacy information applies to the processing of personal data by
Dirksen & Neumann Rechtsanwälte [law office]
Grosse Theaterstrasse 7, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Phone +49 40 / 35 51 78-0, Fax +49 40 / 35 51 78-11
Based on Section 38 para 1 clause 1 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) we are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer.
Collection and retention of personal data, nature and purpose of their use
When visiting our website www.hamlex.de, the browser employed on your end device automatically sends certain information to our website's server. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following types of information are being recorded without intervention on your part and stored until their automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting device
- date and time of the access
- name and URL of the file retrieved
- website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- type of browser used and, as the case may be, your device's operating system and name of your access provider.
A.m. data are processed by ourselves for the following purposes:
- ensuring a trouble-free establishment of connection to the website
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- analysing system security and stability
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing is Article 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest derives from the purposes of collecting the data listed above. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
Transfer of data
We transfer your personal data to third persons exclusively to the extent that
- you have given us your specific consent to do so, as per Art. 6 para.1 cl. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the transfer is necessary for the purpose of asserting, executing of, or defending against legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest requiring protection against transfer of your data (Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- the transfer of the personal data is required by law (Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. c GDPR)
- the transfer is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract with you (Art. 6 para. 1 cl. 1 lit. b GDPR)
Cookies, analytical tools, social media plug-ins, Google Maps
On our website, we employ neither cookies nor analytical tools and also do not use social media plug-ins.
Information about data subject's rights (Art. 13 GDPR)
To the extent we collect your personal data, we herewith advise you of your right
- based on Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us, especially the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of storage, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your personal data unless collected from you by us, and the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and in those cases meaningful information about the logic involved;
- based on Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, any personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising is directed. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this privacy statement
This data protection declaration will apply as of May 25, 2018. If changes are necessary in the future, you can access and print out the then-current privacy notice at www.hamlex.de/privacy at any time.